JP Holidays

USA Holidays

Sunday, January 23, 2011

How good is this story...?

Autumn





I guess, it’s time for my story… well, Hey, my name’s Autumn, Autumn Jassy. I know kind of dumb. But hey, I guess I’m stuck with it, until, you know I’m like 19 or whatever age you’re considered an adult. I’m in Oahu, Hawaii, I’m naturally from Canada… But I guess my dad’s job just travels us places. So, really I’m not known around here, some call me “Emo” and some call me “Scene” But really, Names? What assholes…


I guess they get the vibe off of my appearance… Which, I’m guessing you’d like to know…


Well. Here’s what you want.


I’m 5’5, light blonde hair that ends around my chest and ice blue eyes; I’m always wearing heavy dark eyeliner, my body’s... Normal? I don’t know what to consider normal anymore, everyone here is pretty tan, except me, my skin hates me… Interpreting, I don’t tan… I don’t like to think much of my body. But all my “Friend’s” Consider me a five hundred, but, the scale’s actually 1-10. So… What the Eff? I’m always wearing some form of skinny jeans and some thin tank top, with some arm band on my wrists. My right wrist will constantly have 2 Ribbons on them. Black and red. My nails? Death black. And when they’re not, their usually some form of blood red nail tips on top of some French manicure. Usually on those days I’m like, Superrr Bored, I head down to the beach the water is clear green blue, usually some sort of fish floating around following you while you swim. But I just spend my time in the sun in some bikini while reading my favourite books… Well, that is until my friend’s get a hold of me. Then they just kidnap me into going to the Mall which is like 30 minutes away.


We all have some nemesis at school. Mine just so happens to be Clara Samuels. One of the most gorgeous and most popularist girls in Oahu. With sundown brown hair, luscious red lips and soft green eyes, every guy falls for her. I think it’s just her looks. Really who would fall for a totally whore like her?


And by whore, I mean every Friday and Saturday is booked for her. But not with friend’s, just some guys. You’d think her boy friend would know, Blake Aarons. Who’s totally gorgeous… His face is to die for, and his abs, were like killers… His hair was platinum blonde and always shaggy, you know, like a skater’s hair? His eyes were chocolate brown; seriously, just one glimpse of him can turn any girl into a tripping Tanzie.


While mentioning Tanzie. She’s my BEST friend. But… she’s way too peppy. She wears miniskirts and long button up sweaters with those librarian glasses, and always ties her hair up in some form of way.


“Hey creepy, looking for more of those cheap gross bands of yours?” Said Clara smartly like she was the queen of the world, and I’m like


“Seriously, what the hell have I ever done to you? Other then the fact Destrey left you for me? Seriously come on Clara that was like two years ago, so take that stick out of your *** and keep walking.” I replied.


She smirked like that didn’t hurt her at all, But we all knew it did, Even her skanky clones knew it. Who by the way are named Robyn, Who has short black hair and a crooked smile, I honestly don’t know much about her other then she’s some freaky smart *** who acts stupid. Then there’s Olivia, that short tanned preppy girl, with reddish brown hair and small eyes, but I do admit, her body is pretty… nice, then there’s Kayla. One of the second biggest whore’s you’ll ever meet, who we swear is always competing with Clara to see who can get busy with guys the most, But… I do admit once more, Kayla is really gorgeous, almost as gorgeous as Clara, Her hairs strawberry blonde and layered near the top, and her teeth are amazingly straight and white, her eyes can almost match as an Emerald diamond, Seriously,


Olivia cackled at me as the 3 of them walked away, leaving me with Tanzie, who isn’t that smart with comebacks… especially on the timings to say them.



“At least I can tie my own shoes!!” She hollered out to them, I have to say that was embarrassing, and I truly don’t know what made her bring up tying shoes… But, that’s Tanzie for you! So anyway, as we were like, walking to my favourite store Hot Planet, I bumped into my boyfriend, (Yes I have a boyfriend, Ha-ha.) Destrey, who I brought up back there with Clara!


“Hey cutie, what are you two girl’s doing out?” He implied while kissing my cheek softly,


“Oh, just browsing as usual, I thought a girl day would be good for our little Autumn!” Said Tanzie cautiously.


I was averting my eyes elsewhere trying not to show what just happened with Clara, Who Destrey totally despises, and wishes me and her would never bump in again. But as usual, he saw through my eyes and held my hand tightly asking me what went on, so I guess I blurted out the answer? “Me and Clara bumped into each other back there and I mentioned how you left her for me! I’m sorry please don’t be mad!!” I squinted my eyes after realizing how fast I said this. Wa






Answer :
I love the story plot. FInally a story about a "scene" girl with a boyfriend :)
That reflects my life as well.
Well done. Thought the name "Clara Samuel's" is the least bit original maybe something more along the lines of...Veronica or Jana. No offense, it's not really about the names that count just the plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Holidays

ASIA Holidays