JP Holidays

USA Holidays

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Have you ever been shark cage diving? I'm going in 1 week to Hawaii.?

It's always been something I've wanted to do. First off, I'm 13 years old, major beach bum. I mean quite scared of the water, I'll go really deep if with people but I do get a bit freaked out at site of sting ray. Next Thursday I'm leaving to go to Hawaii with just me and my mom. My mom's really fun and is up for it, but is scared as hell as well. I was just wondering about your experiences with shark diving? Also, why is there that huge open section in the cage? Can't a baby shark get in? Thanks. Xoxo!

I meant I'm NOT scared of water. And I honestly don't have the nerve to be bitten by a baby??!?






Answer :
I just do it without the cage. Most sharkies no bitey. Sure baby can get in, but they don't take much of a chomp, even if they had a mind to.






Answer :
Will the shark cage be completely underwater? Are you using SCUBA or just snorkel gear? If you are afraid of water, I don't think this is the best thing to do until you get more comfortable in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Holidays

ASIA Holidays