JP Holidays

USA Holidays

Friday, March 19, 2010

I am going on vacation to hawaii? please help and advise?

What to wear and what not to wear??

I mean bikini, swim-wear, clubwear (front open, back open), halter, sleeveless, spaghetti etc. mini dresses, tank tops and tube tops. i hate bras and undies. I have thongs and g strings though. I have pierced navel. I love to show skin, cleavage and recently butt crack.
I want to wear two piece at airport also. so should i wear a tight and short seamless tube top so that i can show my stomach area and piercing. And for bottoms should i wear low rise jeans or low rise shorts or very small cotton boy-short or skirt just covering my area. Should i go commando or wear a thong so i can show my thongs and butt crack while walking and more when bending??

Please help !! I'm in deep trouble!! Plz help ASAP.



but what about my dress code at the airport??
Is it ok to reveal half boobs with low cut or plunging neckline top or go with white colour short tube without bra??

I for got to ask if there are nude beaches in hawaii?? so shaved pussy or small straight landing strip or smal triangle trimmed hairs??






Answer :
I think you are a brave and exotic girl. I just want to tell you what I love to see. Most are no difference with your taste.

At the beach or swimming pool: high tigh swimming wear (remember Baywatch), thong or G-string.

At the airport: low rise short or low rise jeans, or mini skirt, with batik tube top or white transparent shirt. Wear a thong of course. (and high heel :)) Prepare a tight jeans jacket in case of wind and cold.

Nud beach: small triangle trimmed hair (for the art and maturity).

For me, I understand this is not (only) about drawing attention, but to make you feel passionate and enthusiastic, comfortable and confidence. It's unique for each of us.






Answer :
Whatever you have mentioned in your question is alright when you are partying, clubbing or want to hook up with a guy or guys in hawaii.

2 piece Bandeau bikinis with slight open in middle will be good for you as you can show some side boobs from your bikini.

thongs and g-strings are on your choice. I will choose for "going commando" at all times. even at airport. As for *** crack, be very careful. airports have security cameras everywhere. half to one inches is ok for me. more than that is very very risky.
If someone complains or tells that your crack is visble. Be innocent and apologize.
I think boy shorts will be best, then would be mini skirts, then low rise shorts. low rise denims is ok. i will not recommend.

You can even go for workout bra top from reebok, nike which would allow you to show you navel piercings. You can also go for normal white shirt, all buttons open and tie a knot just above your navel. In that way you can show your piercings as well your front will be completely open.
Make sure shirt is white though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Holidays

ASIA Holidays