JP Holidays

USA Holidays

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Is Hawaii a good place to live? (i'll answer any question you want, I promise)?

I already asked once (this is my last I promise), I just need more opinions.


I am planning to go there for college. My dad is buying a condo there this summer and I am planning to live in that condo when I turn 18. I am currently living in Las Vegas and I just hate every inch of it. There is nothing to do here but gamble. I grew up in Hawaii but I never really got to go anywhere but the beaches. I just really love it there and I miss it, like I cannot even explain how much I miss it.

So my plan was that when I graduate and move out of my parents place, I am going to go live in the condo. I would wait about a year to start college. During that one year I am going to work in my Uncle's company. I am going to save most of that money in a savings account so when I start college, I won't have to work more than 1 job. This condo is pretty nice and I won't have to worry about paying for college because my dad is paying for everything. Transportation is also covered because my dad agreed to buy me a car there. All I need to worry about then is everyday neccessecities like food, clothes, electricity bill, etc.

So yeah that is basically my plan. My dad told me that it is really hard to find a job there and that I will be barely getting by. Is that really true? I will have shelter that is all payed for, a car, and a decent paying job. (my uncle owns a construction company if that helps) I have relatives there anyways. So is my plan a bit exaggerated or do you think its doable?






Answer :
It sounds like you already have everything in place - I'm a little confused on the job though. Does your uncle have a job for you or not? Or is it not a sure thing?

From what I understand jobs are certainly hard to come by. I've lived here the last 10 years and have had the same job, so I don't really know how difficult it is to get one, but from what people tell me it is. However, I do see a lot of "help wanted" posters up at fast food restaurants and local eateries.

If all you have to worry about are necessities, then you may want to get a job that'll pay you at least $1000/month. Jobs can be found, it just depends on what you're willing to do. And since you're so young with probably little to no work experience, you're at a disadvantage.






Answer :
i have lived here for 4 years now..so it must be good...but i have a lot of money... i am rich , so living here is very comfortable for me..becuase i have a lot of money, i can afford a big house, and fancy cars, and a lot of women like to be with me, so i am so happy






Answer :
I'm confused. Do you or do you not have a job lined up with your uncles company? If this job with your uncles construction company is sketchy or if work slows down for your uncles company and he can no longer afford to employ you then yes, you may find yourself in a bit of a crunch because jobs are very hard to come by and tourism is way down.

The plan sound doable but have a back up plan for when plan A either throws you a curve ball or fails altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Holidays

ASIA Holidays